Ge Ge's Guest House is a street-level 1890's Brownstone building that boasts a cozy and yet relaxing atmosphere with its original woodwork and charm.
Inside you will find an open living room with a 40 inch tv; a dining room area; a full kitchen with coffee pot and accomdations for six guests. Upstairs you will find three bedrooms, two with queen size beds and one with two single beds.
Ge Ge's Suites is next door to our guest house and has upper and lower accomodations to satisfy most any needs.
As a retired Art teacher of 28 years, GeGe has added her special touch to both of our accommodations. If you just need a single room or a complete suite for the family, we know that you will enjoy staying at Ge Ge's Guest House and Suites.
- Located right on routes 84-64-52
- 3 minutes to down town Savanna and The Savanna Historical Museum
- 5 minutes to POOPIES
- 7 minutes to Palisades State Park
- 4 blocks to Great River Bike Path
- 4 blocks to Savanna Marina and boat Launch
- 5 minutes to Spring Lake
- Just south is the largest body of water on the Mississippi River, and Home of Bird Island
When you see hundreds of pelicans fly over Savanna and fish the ponds of Sabula every day, you know you are here.